We have pallet blocks in several different designs. In addition to the usual rectangular design, we also produce round and half-round blocks commonly used in disposable pallets. All of our blocks are available in a range of sizes to meet any need. Our pallet blocks are produced using wood shavings from sawmills and the furniture industry in our own factory in Kwidzyn, Poland. Of course, we also have EUR-approved rectangular blocks.
Moulded wood chip blocks have a number of advantages over sawn wooden blocks.
– Uniform dimensions, each block is individually weighed and moulded
– No cracking
– Moulded blocks minimize the risk of cracked blocks during pallet production
– Saves materials
– No spillage and reduced handling
– The ability to mould round and half-round blocks saves materials
– Our blocks have completely smooth surfaces, which is optimal for stamping or branding.
The following sizes are available